Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Karaj have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,656,508 in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)