Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.684 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,933,127 (149,805 KZT) in Karaganda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)