Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.904 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,645,614 (₨44,032) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)