Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.605 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,308,073 (₨53,102) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)