Cost of living comparison between Kaposvár, Hungary and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.779 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,108,951 (82,976 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)