Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.398 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,106,205 (115,272 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)