Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1072.862 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,035,648 (21,471 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (22 minutes ago)