Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1074.468 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,112,996 (14,996 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)