Cost of living comparison between Kansas City, Missouri, United States and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32119.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,852,636 ($431) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)