Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 232.294 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,763,475 (76,470 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 500KM (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)