Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.943 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,908,074 (80,326 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)