Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.561 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,799,125 (63,022 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (about 1 hour ago)