Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.396 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,472,772 (¥45,302) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (39 minutes ago)