Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.023 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,539,183 (1,562,894 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 2 hours ago)