Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.388 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,979,942 (1,634,617 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)