Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.089 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,530,950 (2,038,844 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)