Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.321 IRR / UGX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,460,548 (1,982,382 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)