Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 27617.368 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,370,569 (C$882) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)