Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2015. Exchange rate: 1236.995 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,922,952 (5,597₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)