Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.883 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,768,972 (₨22,677) in Kalyan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)