Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 486.363 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,957,135 (₨22,529) in Kalyan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)