Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 212.095 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,671,149 (97,462 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)