Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.413 IRR / LKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,501,006 (80,706 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)