Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 7948.604 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,089,866 (1,395 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)