Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 8364.793 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,142,244 (1,332 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (about 3 hours ago)