Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 9544.734 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,701,310 (1,959 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Gwalior costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨30 (44 minutes ago)