Cost of living comparison between Kaliningrad, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 503.705 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,104,600 (руб 22,046) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 750,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)