Cost of living comparison between Kaliningrad, Russia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 506.530 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,862,566 (руб 17,497) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 85,000 (38 minutes ago)