Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 672.951 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,049,453 (руб 29,793) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)