Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,042,140 (€319) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)