Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 634.039 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,292,687 (₨30,428) in Kakinada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)