Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 14563.963 IRR / TND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,888,459 (1,022 Dinar) in Kairouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)