Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 8990.837 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,586,143 (2,067TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)