Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.910 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,572,019 (174,136 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)