Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.990 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,637,179 (103,283 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)