Cost of living comparison between Kaduna, Nigeria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.148 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,289,150 (98,794 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)