Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Kaduna have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.921 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,450,258 (101,537 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)