Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,873,294 ($367) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (32 minutes ago)