Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 3197.555 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,452,874 (3,582 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)