Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3516.650 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,449,526 (4,962 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)