Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 3319.488 IRR / ZMW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,536,274 (3,475 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)