Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 485.466 IRR / AFN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,318,859 (23,315 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)