Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,553,962 (R$ 1,111) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)