Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11468.986 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,868,360 (R$ 1,820) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)