Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8650.256 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,418,288 (﷼ 1,551) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)