Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8780.734 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,987,605 (﷼ 2,846) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)