Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8640.728 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,276,737 (﷼ 1,999) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (43 minutes ago)