Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8663.183 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,154,154 (﷼ 3,134) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)