Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Juba have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.071 IRR / SSP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,707,804 (43,512 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vitória costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)