Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10653.280 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,583,078 (R$ 1,932) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Roanoke, Virginia costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malegaon costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)