Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 693.065 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,341,365 (RD$ 22,136) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)