Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 696.095 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,865,606 (RD$ 18,483) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)