Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 700.260 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,290,312 (RD$ 21,835) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)