Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.992 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,130,826 (154,975 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)