Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 103.089 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,985,989 (125,969 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (37 minutes ago)