Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 96.076 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,433,846 (181,460 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (43 minutes ago)