Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.260 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,625,965 (172,365 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)