Cost of living comparison between Jos, Nigeria and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Jos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 102.197 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,631,173 (84,456 ₦) in Jos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$12,573 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)