Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3545.729 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,769,240 (6,140 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)