Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3732.972 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,564,213 (3,902 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)