Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 12124.781 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,773,508 (R$ 1,961) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)