Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10818.520 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,391,976 (R$ 1,885) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)