Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10370.900 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,917,836 (R$ 1,921) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)