Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 11218.875 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,318,928 (R$ 1,900) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)