Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7338.868 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,550,310 (RM1,710) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)