Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,544 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2504.982 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,358,203 (R 7,728) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (29 minutes ago)