Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.268 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,662,068 (₨20,373) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (31 minutes ago)