Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 495.499 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,724,656 (₨29,717) in Jodhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)