Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10418.998 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,283,211 (R$ 1,659) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)