Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11434.805 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,141,350 (R$ 1,936) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)