Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 8976.977 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,657,637 (R$ 1,187) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)