Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10935.075 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,052,171 (R$ 1,925) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)