Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.120 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,572,155 (₩704,807) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)