Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.527 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,148,329 (₩865,391) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)