Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6541.395 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,115,965 (元2,922) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)