Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1317.801 IRR / CZK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,586,507 (8,033 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)