Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4712.009 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,153,544 (元2,155) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (27 minutes ago)