Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4708.250 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,162,989 (元1,946) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)