Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 6659.373 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,080,433 (元2,565) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)