Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 330.759 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,243,204 (₨49,109) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)