Cost of living comparison between Jhansi, India and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 469.152 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,884,632 (₨21,069) in Jhansi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)