Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9153.344 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,382,498 (3,210 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)