Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 8441.927 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,434,942 (2,776 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)