Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9630.225 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 31,422,033 (3,263 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)