Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,344,013 ($505) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)