Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 42009.478 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,561,780 (€537) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)