Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35397.911 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,015,893 (€396) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)