Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.288 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,591,256 (₩542,205) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)