Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.479 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,301,163 (₩484,045) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)