Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 34459.557 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 44% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,284,890 (€327) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)