Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9139.345 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,286,224 (﷼ 2,220) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)